The Peter Ball The Peter Ball

This was awful I think, yet oddly entertaining and kept me laughing. It reminds me partly of the first things I dabbled with in regards to the animation. Story-wise, it was very simple yet you stretched it far longer than most dared imagined (like the first Final Fantasy game). All in all, I look forward to future works, but please hire some other people to provide a variety of voices.

thetoolbox responds:

and how do I hire other people to do that?

SME: Ed, Edd 'n Eddy SME: Ed, Edd 'n Eddy

It is a shame that not only would you flood Newgrounds with these videos, but that you would use a good series like Ed Edd & Eddy to do so. I give half a star just for the sheer fact that this required some terrible effort to put together and upload.

post traumatic skwirl post traumatic skwirl

This is, highly unpleasant. I tolerate the use of the thumbnail to draw in viewers, but there was absolutely nothing to back it up. The rest was boring or just terrible.

:the game: :the game:

So good you'll kill yourself a second time!

So many ways to suicide one's self over a cliff.... I enjoyed this game, it had several messages and mini-games and was just so in your face. A definite play if one is bored and has a lot of time and a void of humor to fill.

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

Jaws! But rated PG...

I like this game, it had good music, a variety of fish. It was addicting, that is a solid truth to this game. The few faults I had with this game were fish that ate me, with their butts. I don't see how touching the tail fin of a fish kills me, but oh well. That would require too much data and variables for this simple and fun game.

Effing Worms Effing Worms

Effing Worms is Effing Awesome

I have wasted too much of my time totally beating this game. I played until the head of my worm filled the entire screen, I couldn't even see my teeth, enemies, the ground... I even got a trophy or something for getting over a billion points. The wings didn't let me fly though, although I might not have been using them right. I think there should be an option in sandbox mode to have ALL upgrades and not having to choose one or the other, but now I'm just being greedy. Great job on this game, it's hopelessly addicting, good thing my power went out....

{BT} Rosebud {BT} Rosebud

Magnificent

This is truly an astounding piece. I love the color and the blossoming roseness and the ethereal polarized background.

BenjaminTibbetts responds: