The Peter Ball The Peter Ball

This was awful I think, yet oddly entertaining and kept me laughing. It reminds me partly of the first things I dabbled with in regards to the animation. Story-wise, it was very simple yet you stretched it far longer than most dared imagined (like the first Final Fantasy game). All in all, I look forward to future works, but please hire some other people to provide a variety of voices.

thetoolbox responds:

and how do I hire other people to do that?

SME: Ed, Edd 'n Eddy SME: Ed, Edd 'n Eddy

It is a shame that not only would you flood Newgrounds with these videos, but that you would use a good series like Ed Edd & Eddy to do so. I give half a star just for the sheer fact that this required some terrible effort to put together and upload.

post traumatic skwirl post traumatic skwirl

This is, highly unpleasant. I tolerate the use of the thumbnail to draw in viewers, but there was absolutely nothing to back it up. The rest was boring or just terrible.

The World Ending The World Ending

I found this animation very amusing; the only real problems I could see was the echo on the voice acting and the real-life stills were a bit low quality, but I know nothing about Flash so maybe that is to be expected. Anyways, I liked the characters and the story a lot.

where do genies come from where do genies come from

The sound effects and the music became a little annoying and the animation left a little to be desired. However, I certainly liked the concept(ion). With these ideas and a little more experience I can see some amazing animations in the future.

Beaches and Shores Beaches and Shores

I liked it, it is rough but a good concept. Plus, I now know where hurricanes come from!